STMM provides high quality strategic planning services at no additional cost to clients in an effort to help them attain their life and financial goals. Financial planning is the ongoing process of evaluating all areas of your financial life, taking into consideration income, expenses, investments, debt, and your long and short-term goals. Areas covered include investments, tax, estate, retirement, insurance and education planning. The role of a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional is to assist the client in the key financial planning steps:
- Set Objectives. What are the client’s most important financial values and goals?
- Identify Key Issues. What are the existing opportunities and threats that could affect a client’s future?
- Build Scenarios. What can be controlled and what cannot be controlled?
- Prioritize. Which strategies should be pursued first that are most advantageous to the client?
- Monitor. Have goals/circumstances changed?
Although we do not to provide legal or tax advice, we have developed a network of external professionals such as attorneys, accountants, healthcare experts, long-term care experts, and life insurance agents. STMM brings all of these experts together to provide the client with the best possible service and financial planning solutions. Working with one of our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals will help instill confidence in your financial future by making you feel more in control and better informed. This newfound stability and peace of mind will allow you to be better prepared to deal with unexpected events.
For more information on STMM’s Financial Planning please, email Lisa Fox, CFP®.